Finance Department > E-Gov Help
• How can I find my account information if I do not have a copy of my bill?
• What are the rules for creating a login?
In order to create a login and activate your account you will need to have a copy of your bill. Please see below for a detailed guide to activate your account.
• How do you access your account online after you have activated you account?
• What do you do if you forget your password?
• Can you call the City and get support?
Yes. Please call the Finance Department at (360) 394-9881 if you need assistance.
• What type of on-line payments do you accept?
To pay your Utility Bill online, connect through this link only:
To pay another city bill, such as miscellaneous bills, dumpster bills, HDPA fees, connect through this link:
• How soon does the payment reflect on my account?
The payment will show on your account as a pending payment immediately after payment is made.
If payment is made before 2 p.m., your payment will post to your account the next business day.
If payment is made after 2 p.m., your payment will post 2 business days after payment is made.
• Can I make changes to my account using E-Gov?
No. If you need to make changes to your account please call Utility Billing at (360) 394-9724.
• Can I make a payment on a Utility Account even if I am not listed on the bill?
Yes. To make a payment to a Utility Account where your name is not listed on the account, access through this link: City of Poulsbo - Other City Payment. Select "Property Managed - Utility Billing" from the Payment Type drop down box. You will need to have the Utility Account Number available to make the payment.