| Planning & Building > Building Department
Adopted Construction Codes:
Last updated September 5, 2013, please check with the City of Poulsbo Building Department for recent amendments. The City typically adopts ordinances upon adoption by the State.
• Washington Administrative Code Chapter 51
• 2012 - International Building Code
• 2012 - International Residential Code
• 2012 - International Mechanical Code
• 2012 - International Fire Code
• 2012 - Uniform Plumbing Code
• 2012 - Fuel Gas Code
• 2012 - Existing Building Code
• 2012 - ICC/ANSI A117.1 ADA Requirements
These codes can be purchased from the Washington Association of Building Officials bookstore. There are also many available sources to purchase the codes online.
The Poulsbo Municipal Code (PMC) is available at this link. Please look for these Building-related titles:
• Title 15 (Buildings & Construction)
• Title 18 (Zoning)