Public Works > Cemetery
City of Poulsbo cemetery, located at 20002 Caldart Avenue,
is open to the public every day. The five-acre property
for the cemetery was purchased by the Town of Poulsbo in
August 1911. In April 1912, an ordinance was written to
officially name the cemetery the "Poulsbo Cemetery" and
authorize the Mayor and Town Clerk to execute deeds and
conveyances to lots and graves in the Poulsbo Cemetery
upon payment into the treasury of the Town of Poulsbo.
Further information on cemetery regulations may be found here.
The Bench Sponsor Program provides an opportunity to honor a friend, relative or organization through the purchase of a community bench with a personalized plaque.
Poulsbo Cemetery Improvement Ideas
For information regarding a burial plot or purchase, contact Public
Works at 360-779-4078.