City of Poulsbo, Washington
Public Works > Parks FAQ's
What are Park hours?
All of the City parks are open year round and available for use
from dawn to dusk. For a listing of all City parks, please click here.
city of poulsbo, wa
Who should I contact if I notice a problem with a playground toy?
Please call the Public Works department at 360-779-4078.
city of poulsbo, wa

Who should I contact if I would like to reserve an area in a park
   for use?

Please call Parks & Recreation at 779-9898 or click here.

City of Poulsbo Quick Links

• Public Works Main Page
• Engineering
• Water
• Sewer
• Solid Waste
• Stormwater
• Streets
• Cemetery
• Parks
• Public Works FAQs
• Utility Billing Questions
• Contact Us
Pay Your Bill Online >

return to top

City Hall
200 NE Moe Street
Hours:  M-F 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Phone: (360) 779-3901
  Pay Your Bill Online >
If you are paying a court fine
you need to click here.

pay your bill online
  Sign-Up for our
Email Newsletter >

email newsletter privacy
  Search the Site
city of poulsbo