City of Poulsbo, Washington
Public Works > Utility Billing Questions

Where do I pay water, sewer, storm and garbage bills?
You can pay utility bills at City Hall, located at 200 NE Moe Street, Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm. Drop boxes for payment made after normal business hours are located on the first floor of City Hall next to the Courts as well as 3rd Avenue behind City Hall. If you would like to pay in person, please take the elevator to the 3rd floor or by phone please call the Finance Department at 360-394-9726.
City of Poulsbo, WA

Finance Department Forms

City of Poulsbo Quick Links

• Public Works Main Page
• Engineering
• Water
• Sewer
• Solid Waste
• Stormwater
• Streets
• Cemetery
• Parks
• Public Works FAQs
• Utility Billing Questions
• Contact Us
Pay Your Bill Online >

return to top

City Hall
200 NE Moe Street
Hours:  M-F 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Phone: (360) 779-3901
  Pay Your Bill Online >
If you are paying a court fine
you need to click here.

pay your bill online
  Sign-Up for our
Email Newsletter >

email newsletter privacy
  Search the Site
city of poulsbo