Finance Department > Accounting Division
The Accounting Division is responsible for the following:
- Provide financial record keeping of all funds, audit assistance, grant and project accounting, ongoing balancing and control, and fixed asset control
- Preparation of all financial reporting including the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report.
- Cash control, investment of City funds, and debt service payment processing
- Process payroll, which includes federal and state reporting for taxes, retirement, and miscellaneous deduction
- Process of all Accounts Payables
- Administer utility billing for water, sewer, and stormwater, provide customer service, and manage delinquent accounts.
- Local Improvement District (LID) records and payment management
- Administer City’s Accounts Receivable system, including Utility Billing
- Process payment of Utility Tax Returns
- Facilitate City Surplus program including listing items for auction online at publicsurplus.com.