The PERC is a collaboration between the City of Poulsbo, the Kitsap Public Facilities District and the community to develop a regional center with:
- Up to 20,000 square foot events center with multi-use conference space, meeting rooms, office space for a management team, field viewing platform, and associated parking, mechanical, electrical, and utility systems.
- Up to 20,000 square feet of classrooms, catering kitchen, work out facilities, meeting rooms, and administrative space for the City of Poulsbo Parks and Recreation Department.
- Up to 4 acres of all-season lighted turf fields for multi-use sporting, recreational and entertainment events.
- Complimentary facilities that may include aquatics facilities, sport courts, trails, food service, bleachers, security, fencing, or other facilities or uses that will be needed to support PERC operations. Complimentary facilities would be selected based on available space, community input, funding availability, or other criteria established by the City and District.
The PERC will be on six acres of City-owned property next to the Olympic College Campus and within Poulsbo’s College Market Place.
Possibilities for the future of indoor recreation programs. Let us know your thoughts Take the survey and share your ideas at PERC@cityofpoulsbo.comcreate new email
“I’m delighted to be a part of the City planning process for future community based indoor recreation programs and facilities. Please join us as we create a community plan for the PERC. We want YOU to see yourself as part of the valuable community asset!”
– Mary McCluskey, Former Director of Poulsbo Parks and Recreation
Evaluating new opportunities outdoor recreation for all members of the family. We want your family to share their thoughts – take the survey and share comments at PERC@cityofpoulsbo.com.create new email
“I am excited about the progress the City of Poulsbo is making to create a regional sports and recreation center at the PERC. Through their partnership with the Kitsap Public Facilities District, the entire North Kitsap community will benefit from this important investment.”
– Senator Christine Rolfes, 23rd Legislative District
Envisioned as a regional center that will attract local and regional business, community gatherings, performances, and higher education collaboration to Poulsbo
“Poulsbo is in a position to be marketed as an event destination because of its restaurants, a vibrant downtown, and inner city transportaion. It’s ready to be a center for events. It is a desirbale destination. This will be an economic asset.”