Poulsbo Municipal Court > Protection Orders
If you are seeking a Protection Order or Anti-Harassment Order from a Municipal Court in Kitsap County:
Call the court first to see what orders they process and if the case falls within their jurisdiction. Bainbridge Island Municipal, Bremerton Municipal, and Poulsbo Municipal Courts process certain protection or anti-harassment orders.
- Bainbridge Island Municipal Court (206) 842-5641
- Bremerton Municipal Court (360) 473-5260
- Poulsbo Municipal Court (360) 779-9846 (closed for lunch 12:15 p.m.to 1:15 p.m.)
If you are seeking an Order for Protection regarding domestic violence, unlawful harassment, sexual assault, or stalking in Kitsap County District or Superior Court:
You must first be screened by the Superior Court Clerk’s office at 614 Division Street, Room 202, Port Orchard, WA 98366. They are open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. and 1:15 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (closed for lunch 12:15 p.m. to 1:15 p.m..)
- For Unlawful Harssment Protection orders you need to be in the Superior Court Clerk’s office no later than 11 a.m.
- For other protection orders you need to be in the Superior Court Clerk’s office no later than 3:00 p.m.
- Times may be subject to change. Phone # (360)337-7164 ext 3480
- opens in a new windowDomestic Violence – A Survival Plan
- opens in a new windowDomestic Violence Advocate Information
24 Hour Crisis Line 1.800.500.5513 Local 360.479.1980
- opens in a new windowInstructions and Forms for Domestic Violence Protection Order
- opens in a new windowModification or Rescinding a No Contact Order Instructions
- opens in a new windowHarassment, Stalking and Cyber Stalking Worksheet and Protection Order Forms
- opens in a new windowHarassment Stalking Cyberstalking Worksheet and Protection Order Forms – Respondent Under 18
- opens in a new windowInformation on Sexual Assault Protection Orders
- opens in a new windowInstructions and Forms for Sexual Assault Protection Order
- opens in a new windowCommunity Sexual Assault Programs – www.wcasp.org