Police Department > Forms, Fees, and Services
State of Washington Vehicle Collision Report
The operator or owner of any vehicle invoved in a collision within this state in which any person is injured, including one’s self, or in which any person’s property sustains damages in the amount of $1000.00 or more is required to complete this collision report form.
More information is available by visiting the Washington State Patrol Collision Reports page at www.wsp.wa.gov/publications/collision.htm opens in a new window
Register your bike with the Poulsbo Police Department. It will not garantee that you will get your bike back if it gets lost or stolen but it’s a great tool to help us to help you. Fill out the form and bring it into the Poulsbo Police Department with your bike so we can put a registration sticker on your bike. Bike Registration Form fillable opens in a new windowopens PDF file
To make a voluntary statement to the Police Department, fill out this form. If you need more space to write out your statement, you can use the Voluntary Statement Continuation Form.
Services and Fees
Due to COVID-19 office closure, effective March 17th and until further notice, the Poulsbo Police Department will be unable to process fingerprints.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Concealed Pistol Licenses
Due to COVID-19 building closures, effective March 17, 2020 and until further notice; the Poulsbo Police Department will be unable to process NEW Concealed Pistol License (CPL) Applications. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
PROCEDURES for RENEWING a CONCEALED PISTOL LICENSE during building closure:
- Renewal applicants must reside within the city limits of Poulsbo
- Applicants must submit a completed CPL Application for Renewal (available HERE opens in a new windowopens PDF file or by requesting one by email at email@example.com opens in a new windowcreate new email)
- Applicants must submit a copy of their current drivers’ license
- Applicants must submit a copy of their current CPL (if available)
- Indicate the return address desired for the CPL Renewal
- The application must be received within 90 days prior to the expiration date or within 90 days after the expiration date of the CPL
- Please enclose a check for the fees, made payable to the City of Poulsbo
- Renewal License = $32.00 (application received within 90 days prior to expiration)
- Late Renewal = $42.00 (application received within 90 days following current CPL expiration)
- Submit application, license copies and check via mail to:
- Poulsbo Police Department, 200 NE Moe St, Poulsbo, WA 98370
For more information regarding Concealed Pistol Licenses visit the WA State Department of Licensing opens in a new window.
Local Background Clearance letter
The Poulsbo Police Department can prepare a background check “clearance letter” for you if you are currently a resident of Poulsbo living within the city limits and if you have never been arrested by the Poulsbo Police Department. The fee for this letter is $15.00 per name, plus $10.00 for notarization. You may make a request at the Poulsbo Police department, 200 NE Moe Street, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
If you are concerned for the well being of an individual and are able to provide a physical address (located in the city limits of Poulsbo), the Poulsbo Police Department is able to complete a welfare check. This will mean an officer being dispatched to the location of the individual and making contact with the person in question. In order to request a welfare check please contact 911 and an officer will be dispatched to contact you. If you live outside of Kitsap County please call 360-308-5400 to reach our dispatch center.