Select Page

Police Department > Forms, Fees, and Services


State of Washington Vehicle Collision Report

The operator or owner of any vehicle invoved in a collision within this state in which any person is injured, including one’s self, or in which any person’s property sustains damages in the amount of $1000.00 or more is required to complete this collision report form.

More information is available by visiting the Washington State Patrol Collision Reports page at

Vehicle Collision Report

Concealed Pistol License (CPL)

If you live inside the city limits of Poulsbo or you are a Non-Washington resident you may apply in person at the Poulsbo Police Department. The cost of an original CPL is $48.00, renewal $32.00, late renewal $42.00 and replacement card is $10.00. Our hours for CPL applications are from 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. – 4 p.m., weekdays. More info click here.

CPL application form

Bike Registration

Register your bike with the Poulsbo Police Department. It will not garantee that you will get your bike back if it gets lost or stolen but it’s a great tool to help us to help you. Fill out the form and bring it into the Poulsbo Police Department with your bike so we can put a registration sticker on your bike. Bike Registration Form fillable

Vacation House Check

If you are going on vacation, live within the city limits of Poulsbo, and would like to have our Citizen Volunteers check on your house while you are away, you may fill out the Vacation Check form, sign it and turn it into the Police Department.This will allow the Citizen Volunteers to complete routine checks of the premises, but will not allow them inside the residence.(You may also fax or e-mail the form to us)

Vacation House Check

Voluntary Statement

To make a voluntary statement to the Police Department, fill out this form. If you need more space to write out your statement, you can use the Voluntary Statement Continuation Form.

Voluntary Statement Form

Voluntary Statement Continuation Form

Services and Fees

Drug Take Back

The Poulsbo Police Department now has a drop box in their lobby M-F 8am to 4:30pm.

The Prescription Drug Take-Back aims to provide a safe, convenient, and responsible means of disposing of prescription drugs, while also educating the general public about the potential for abuse of medications. We cannot accept liquids, sharps or inhalers. These types of items can be taken to the Poulsbo Recycle center accross from Sonic at 21868 Viking Way NW.

Finger Printing

The Poulsbo Police Department takes fingerprints for Firearms Dealer License, Adoption, Schools, Banks, Insurance, Bonds and Pre-Employment. If your request for fingerprinting is for Immigration and Naturalization, please contact that agency for a list of approved fingerprinting service providers. Those services are provided at Federal agencies in Seattle.

The cost for fingerprinting is $10.00 per card for City residents and $15.00 for non residents.
Fingerprinting is done at 200 NE Moe Street from 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. and
2 p.m. – 4 p.m., weekdays.

Local Background Clearance letter

The Poulsbo Police Department can prepare a background check “clearance letter” for you if you are currently a resident of Poulsbo living within the city limits and if you have never been arrested by the Poulsbo Police Department. The fee for this letter is $15.00 per name, plus $10.00 for notarization. You may make a request at the Poulsbo Police department, 200 NE Moe Street, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.

Welfare Check

If you are concerned for the well being of an individual and are able to provide a physical address (located in the city limits of Poulsbo), the Poulsbo Police Department is able to complete a welfare check. This will mean an officer being dispatched to the location of the individual and making contact with the person in question. In order to request a welfare check please contact 911 and an officer will be dispatched to contact you. If you live outside of Kitsap County please call 360-308-5400 to reach our dispatch center.