City Council > Council Meetings
The Poulsbo City Council meets the first three Wednesdays of each month, at 7:00 PM in the Council Chambers. Citizens are welcome to attend City Council meetings. The agenda and full meeting packet is posted on the city’s website (agenda page) prior to the meeting. Agendas are also available at the meeting.
How to participate in Council Meetings
- Due to the Governors “Stay Home – Stay Healthy” order, council meetings must be virtual, and a call-in number must be provided to the public to listen to the meeting.
- If you wish to provide citizen’s comment or public hearing comments, you can either attend the virtual meeting to comment or submit written comments to the City Clerk to be read into the record at the meeting.
- If you call in, please join the meeting 10 minutes early to check in with the City Clerk and to be added to the sign up sheet for citizen comments or public hearing comments.
- Please send comments asking them to be read at the meeting to the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org, mail written comments to the City Clerks Office, 200 NE Moe Street, Poulsbo, WA 98370 or drop comments off at the drop box at 3rd & Moe Street. Comments must be received by 4:30 p.m. on the day of the meeting
- The meeting can be watched live on BKAT and on the City’s website live stream.
Citizen Comment periods are held during regular city council meetings. These periods allow for the public to address the Council on subjects not scheduled for public hearing. Comments during these portions of the meeting are limited to 3 minutes.
If you have written comments, please submit them to the City Clerk for copying and distribution to the Council.
A public hearing allows the public to provide input/testimony to the Council on a specific subject. If you wish to speak during a public hearing, please sign the appropriate sign in sheet at the entrance to the Council Chambers. Comments during a public hearing are limited to 5 minutes.
For more information on attending city council meetings please review our “ opens in a new windowWelcome to your City Council Meeting” brochure.
Watch the Council meetings on Cable Television or Live online
City Council meetings are broadcast on Bremerton Kitsap Access Television (BKAT), Cable channel 12 at the following times: Live: 7:00 PM
Rebroadcast: Friday at 1:00 AM & Saturday at 3:00 PM
To a live streaming meeting or to watch a recording of a City Council Meeting, opens in a new windowclick here.
Want more information?
The City Clerk’s Office maintains a list of citizens who have requested an email notification when upcoming City Council meeting agendas are available on the city’s website. If you would like to receive this notification, opens in a new windowregister here.
For additional information please view the opens in a new windowCouncil Rules of Procedures here.