Planning & Economic Development > Current Applications & Notices
The City appreciates the interest of the public and values their comments during all public processes. We regularly give notice of development, hearings and decisions. For more information about noticing requirements, please see Poulsbo Municipal Code 19.50.
Click sign up below to receive public notice email alerts.
Notice of Application (NOA)
- Poulsbo Heated Self Storage Site Plan and Critical Areas Permit
- Sherlock Investments Critical Area Permit
- Old City Hall Apartments (NOA and optional DNS)
- Release of Concomitant Agreement for Poulsbo Clinic (Old Police Station)
- Poulsbo Meadows
- Centennial Park
- Peninsula Glen Woodcreek Addition SEPA Checklist
- Smith Residence DNS
- Title 17 Land Division Ordinance Update
- Olmsted Nursery Site Plan
- Land Division Ordinance Update SEPA Threshold Determination
Neighborhood Meetings Notices
Staff reports for projects such as site plan applications, preliminary plat applications, conditional use permit applications, and comprehensive plan amendments, will be posted below. Except for the site plan drawing, exhibits to the staff report are not included, but may be reviewed by visiting the City Planning Department office or requesting the document by contacting the project planner listed on the staff report.
Notice of Hearings (NOH)
Hearing Examiner Agenda
Hearing Examiner Notices
Notices of Decision (NOD)
Public Notice E-mail List:
If you would like to receive emails of Planning and Economic Development Department public notices, please fill out the following form (you will have to sign up for each distribution list individually):