Planning & Economic Development > Current Applications & Notices
The City appreciates the interest of the public and values their comments during all public processes. We regularly give notice of development, hearings and decisions. For more information about noticing requirements, please see Poulsbo Municipal Code 19.50.
Click sign up below to receive public notice email alerts.
Notice of Application (NOA)
- Vanaheimr (Old Police Station) Site Plan Review/ SSDP
- Advanced Rentals ACUP and Site Plan
- Les Schwab Site Plan & BLA
Neighborhood Meetings Notices
Staff reports for projects such as site plan applications, preliminary plat applications, conditional use permit applications, and comprehensive plan amendments, will be posted below. Except for the site plan drawing, exhibits to the staff report are not included, but may be reviewed by visiting the City Planning Department office or requesting the document by contacting the project planner listed on the staff report.
- Sherwin Rezone Concomitant Agreement Release
- 2018 Comprehensive Plan Amendments
- Design Review Nordic House and Olympic Hotel
- Design Review Walmart Pick Up Canopy
Notice of Hearings (NOH)
- Commercial Districts Ordinance Update – Planning Commission Public Hearing
- Anspach Comprehensive Plan Amendment – City Council Public Hearing
- City Initiated Comprehensive Plan Amendments – City Council Public Hearing
- Sherwin Rezone Release of Concomitant Agreement – City Council Public Hearing
- City Council Interim Development Extension Public Hearing Notice
Hearing Examiner Agenda
Hearing Examiner Notices
Notices of Decision (NOD)
Click here for information on current annexation requests.
Public Notice E-mail List:
If you would like to receive emails of Planning and Economic Development Department public notices, please fill out the following form (you will have to sign up for each distribution list individually):