The Engineering Department provides review of applications for private development projects and engineering and management services for public capital improvement projects. The department is supervised by Director of Engineering, Andrzej Kasiniak.
The Engineering Department is responsible for long-range planning, capital project management and design, review of development proposals for compliance with city and state codes and construction standards as well as impact on city infrastructure, traffic management and mitigation, stormwater management, inspection of both private development and capital projects, and bonding and agreements related to projects both public and private projects. Permits regulating use and activities in the public right-of-way and work on public property are also issued through this division.
Inquiries should be directed to the Engineering Department (360) 394-9882.
Engineering Office Hours:
Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays:
- Walk-in : 8:30 am – Noon
- Appointments: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Submittal of all applications: by appointment only.
- Applicants of submitted applications: by appointment only.
- Appointments may be made online or by email/phone
CALL FOR BIDS
- Click on the “NOTICES” link to the right for the City of Poulsbo current advertisements for bids for Public Works Projects