The Engineering Department provides review of applications for private development projects and engineering and management services for public capital improvement projects. The department is supervised by Director of Engineering, Andrzej Kasiniak.
The Engineering Department is responsible for long-range planning, capital project management and design, review of development proposals for compliance with city and state codes and construction standards as well as impact on city infrastructure, traffic management and mitigation, stormwater management, inspection of both private development and capital projects, and bonding and agreements related to projects both public and private projects. Permits regulating use and activities in the public right-of-way and work on public property are also issued through this division.
Engineering Department (located on 2nd floor)
200 NE Moe Street | Poulsbo, WA 98370-7437
Phone: (360) 394-9882 | Fax: (360) 697-8269
To schedule an inspection call: (360) 394-9882
For building/sign permit questions call: (360) 394-9882
For transportation/engineering questions call: (360) 394-9882
For garbage/sewer/water questions call: (360) 779-4078
Engineering Office Hours:
Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays:
- Walk-in : 8:30 am – Noon
- opens in a new windowAppointments: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Submittal of all applications: by opens in a new windowappointment only.
- Applicants of submitted applications: by opens in a new windowappointment only.
- Appointments may be made opens in a new windowonline or by email/phone
CALL FOR BIDS
- Click on the “NOTICES” link to the right for the City of Poulsbo current advertisements for bids for Public Works Projects