- The City will hold an open house on Monday December 18, 2023 from 5:00pm to 6:00pm at City Hall, for the 3rd Avenue Improvements project. For a copy of the invitation click HERE
- Engineering Application Fees have been updated. The updated fee schedule can be found HERE.
- The counter hours for the Engineering Department are 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday through Friday. Please note we are closed for lunch from 12:15 pm – 1:15 pm daily. You can make an appointment with staff online! Find out more HERE.
The Engineering Department provides review of applications for private development projects, and engineering and management services for public capital improvement projects. The department is supervised by Public Works Director, Diane K. Lenius.
The Engineering Department is responsible for long-range planning; capital project management and design; review of development proposals for compliance with city and state codes and construction standards; as well as impact on city infrastructure; traffic management and mitigation; stormwater management; inspection of both private development and capital projects; and bonding and agreements related to both public and private projects. Permits regulating use and activities in the public right-of-way and work on public property are also issued through this division.
Engineering Department (located on 2nd floor)
200 NE Moe Street | Poulsbo, WA 98370-7437
Phone: (360) 394-9882 | Fax: (360) 697-8269
To schedule an inspection call: (360) 394-9882
For building/sign permit questions call: (360) 394-9882
For transportation/engineering questions call: (360) 394-9882
For garbage/sewer/water questions call: (360) 779-4078
Engineering Office Hours:
Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays:
- Walk-in : 8:30 am – Noon
- Appointments: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Submittal of all applications: by appointment only.
- Applicants of submitted applications: by appointment only.
- Appointments may be made online or by email/phone
CALL FOR BIDS
- Click on the “NOTICES” link to the right for the City of Poulsbo current advertisements for bids for Public Works Projects