Engineering > Poulsbo Complete Streets
POULSBO COMPLETE STREETS PLAN
The City of Poulsbo embarked on developing a Complete Streets Plan in Winter 2023. The Complete Streets Plan will develop policies and practices that ensure the streets are safe for people of all ages and abilities, improve safety and connectivity, reduce congestion, and enhance the City’s streetscape for all users.
The plan will address topics related to walking, biking, accessibility, parking, transit, and streetscape improvements by identifying:
- Conceptual street design recommendations
- City projects and actions to invest in over time
- Costs and priorities for development and implementation
- Complete streets supportive policies
The Complete Streets Plan will prioritize planning efforts based on goals and objectives shaped by the community. A Community Stakeholder Committee has been established to inform and assist City staff and consultants with the planning.
Stakeholder Committee Meeting #1 – September 21, 2023
The Complete Streets Stakeholder Committee’s first meeting was to provide input and lay the groundwork for the development of the Complete Streets Plan. The committee reviewed and discussed existing conditions, opportunities for change, as well as the draft goals and policies for initial feedback.
Stakeholder Committee Meeting #2 – November 30, 2023
- Meeting PowerPoint will be posted after meeting.
HAVE THOUGHTS TO SHARE?
You can get involved by…
- Providing your thoughts on current challenges and ideas on how to improve the City’s transportation system by emailing EngineeringDept@cityofpoulsbo.com
- Participating in an online open house website in early 2024.
- Checking back at this website for updates throughout the planning process.
Contact City of Poulsbo Engineering staff at EngineeringDept@cityofpoulsbo.com if you have any questions.
We appreciate your interest in the Poulsbo Complete Streets Plan.