Poulsbo Municipal Court > Passports
|Passport Fee**||Processing Fee**|
|Adults-over the age of 16||$110.00||$25.00|
|Children-under the age of 16||$80.00||$25.00|
|Passport Card: (Good for traveling for entering the US from Mexico, Canada, the Caribbean, and Bermuda. NOT valid for air travel)|
|Adults-over the age of 16||$30.00||$25.00|
|Children-under the age of 16||$15.00||$25.00|
** Two completely separate payments are required. The Passport Fee must be paid separately, by check or money order only, made payable to the Department of State. The Processing Fee can be paid fo by cash, check, or money order made payable to City of Poulsbo.
You can also apply for a passport at:
- Silverdale Post Office 360-308-0301.
- Kitsap County Clerk’s Office in Port Orchard 360-337-7164 http://www.kitsapgov.com/clerk/passport.htm
- Federal Building in Seattle 1- 877-487-2778
For more detailed information, requirements and downloadable forms visit http://travel.state.gov. If you print the form on line, print it single sheet. They will not accept a form that is printed on the front and back. A form filled out in pencil will be rejected.
To check on the status of a submitted application online or call the National Passport Information Center at 1-877-487-2778.
What do you need to bring to your passport appointment?
- A Completed Passport Application
- 1 recent Passport Photo
- Proof of Citizenship (Original or certified birth certificate – photocopies not acceptable)
- Driver’s License
- Payment for services:
Payment to Passport Services in the form of Check or Money Order ($110.00)
Payment by cash, check, or money order to the City of Poulsbo ($25.00)
How long will it take to receive my passport?
You will receive your passport in approximately 4-6 weeks. NOTE: For current processing times and/or more detailed information, requirements and downloadable forms visit http://travel.state.gov.
What additional requirements are there for children under the age of 16?
- Both parents must be present at the appointment or Notarized Statement of Consent Form from the Non-Attending Parent.
- The child must be present at the appointment.
- Evidence of Citizenship, such as a certified birth certificate or prior passport
- Evidence of child’s relationship to the parent or guardian –
- One of the following:
- Certified Birth Certificate with parents’ names
- Report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth Abroad with parents’ names
- Adoption decree including adopted parents’ names
- Court order establishing full custody or guardianship
Parental Identification, such as a driver’s license, permanent resident alien card, or military identification card
* Photocopies of the certified Evidence of Citizenship and Relationship are not acceptable.
The U.S. Passport Office tutorial is on YouTube!
Applying in person for a U.S. passport is easy. With this step by step video guide, the U.S. Passport Office walks you through the process.
- How to apply for your U.S. Passport:
- How to apply for a child’s U.S. Passport: