Poulsbo Municipal Court > Passports
Passport applications are accepted on Thursdays only by appointment. Passport forms are available at City Hall on the 3rd floor. All parties applying for a passport, including children, must be present for the passport appointment. You will need to have your application form(s) filled out prior to your scheduled appointment. If you are late, or the Passport Agent is unable to complete your application due to missing required items, your appointment may have to be rescheduled to another day. To schedule a passport appointment with the Poulsbo Municipal Court, please call (360) 779-9846.
|Passport Fee**||Processing Fee**|
|Adults-over the age of 16||$110.00||$35.00|
|Children-under the age of 16||$80.00||$35.00|
|Passport Card: (Good for land or sea travel from the US to Mexico, Canada, the Caribbean, and Bermuda. NOT valid for air travel)|
|Adults-over the age of 16||$30.00||$35.00|
|Children-under the age of 16||$15.00||$35.00|
** Two completely separate payments are required. The Passport Fee must be paid separately, by check or money order only, made payable to the Department of State. The Processing Fee can be paid fo by cash, check, or money order made payable to City of Poulsbo.
You can also apply for a passport at:
- Bainbridge Island Municipal Court 206-842-5641. Schedule Apppointments on-line at:
- Silverdale Post Office 360-308-0301
- Kitsap County Clerk’s Office in Port Orchard 360-337-7164 http://www.kitsapgov.com/clerk/passport.htm
- Federal Building in Seattle 1- 877-487-2778
For more detailed information, requirements and downloadable forms visit http://travel.state.gov. If you print the form on line, print it single sheet. They will not accept a form that is printed on the front and back. A form filled out in pencil will be rejected.
To check on the status of a submitted application online or call the National Passport Information Center at 1-877-487-2778.
What do you need to bring to your passport appointment?
- A Completed Passport Application
- 1 recent Passport Photo
- Proof of Citizenship (Original or certified birth certificate – photocopies not acceptable)
- Driver’s License
- Payment for services:
- Payment to the Department of State in the form of Check or Money Order for amount to be determined.
- Payment to the City of Poulsbo by cash, check, or money order for the processing fee.
How long will it take to receive my passport?
You will receive your passport in approximately 4-6 weeks. NOTE: For current processing times and/or more detailed information, requirements and downloadable forms visit http://travel.state.gov.
What additional requirements are there for children under the age of 16?
- Both parents must be present at the appointment or Notarized Statement of Consent Form from the Non-Attending Parent.
- The child must be present at the appointment.
- Evidence of Citizenship, such as a certified birth certificate or prior passport
- Evidence of child’s relationship to the parent or guardian –
- One of the following:
- Certified Birth Certificate with parents’ names
- Report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth Abroad with parents’ names
- Adoption decree including adopted parents’ names
- Court order establishing full custody or guardianship
Parental Identification, such as a driver’s license, permanent resident alien card, or military identification card
* Photocopies of the certified Evidence of Citizenship and Relationship are not acceptable.
The U.S. Passport Office tutorial is on YouTube!
Applying in person for a U.S. passport is easy. With this step by step video guide, the U.S. Passport Office walks you through the process.