Finance Department > Financial Reports & Documents
Current Financial Reports
- Quarterly Financial Status Report – opens in a new windowJune 2020
- Quarterly Financial Status Report – opens in a new windowMarch 2020
- Quarterly Financial Status Report – opens in a new windowDecember 2019
- Monthly Sales Tax – opens in a new windowJune 2020
- Annual Sales Tax by Zone Report – opens in a new window2019
The budget process is a biennial function that begins in May and is established for a two-year fiscal period (Jan-Dec) beginning in odd numbered years. The City of Poulsbo adopted its first Biennial Budget for Budget Years of 2017-2018.
The Mayor, City Council and departments work dilligently to develop a budget in accordance with laws governing the process taking into account the City’s goals, vision and priorities. Many public presentations, hearings and meetings are held to create a final working budget for the upcoming fiscal biennium.
- 2019-2020 Final Budget (This is a PDF Document which is easily navigated if Bookmarks View is enabled)
- opens in a new window2019 – 2020 Budget In Brief
- opens in a new window2019-2020 Proposed Preliminary Budget
- opens in a new window2017-2018 Mid-Biennial Budget Amendment Ordinance 2017-21
- opens in a new window2017-2018 Final Budget
- opens in a new window2017-2018 Budget In Brief
COMPREHENSIVE ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORT (CAFR) DoCUMENTS
Each year, the Finance Department produces a Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) for the fiscal year ending December 31. Starting in 2001, and every year since, the City has won the Government Finance Officers Association’s “Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting”, the highest achievement for government reporting.
- opens in a new window2019 CAFR
- opens in a new window2018 CAFR
- opens in a new window2017 CAFR
- opens in a new window2016 CAFR
- opens in a new window2015 CAFR
- opens in a new window2014 CAFR
- opens in a new window2013 CAFR
CITY IMPROVEMENT PLAN (CIP) DOCUMENTS
The State of Washington Growth Management Act of 1990 (GMA) requires the City of Poulsbo develop a Comprehensive Plan that contains land use, housing, capital facilities, utilities, public facilities and transportation elements. The City Improvement Plan (CIP) is the document that communicates the City’s plan for capital construction and purchases for a six-year period as required by the GMA. By City policy, a capital project is defined as a project of a non-recurring nature with a cost not less that $15,000 and an estimated life not less than 10 years.
The CIP is updated as an initial step in the budget process. Projects are prioritized by the department and working Council committees. The CIP as a whole is then reviewed by the City Council with funding options established.
- 2019- 2023 CIP opens in a new window Document
Submit the form below to contact us regarding Finance Documents and Reports: