Planning & Economic Development > Codes, Amendments & Maps
Are you interested in learning what your property is zoned, where critical areas are located, and what planning regulations are applicable to your property? The information contained below and the links to the right should lead you in the right direction. Or, contact us with additional questions.
The Poulsbo Municipal Code (PMC) is available at this link. Please look for these Planning-related titles:
- opens in a new windowChapter 15.35 (Tree Cutting and Clearing)
- opens in a new windowTitle 16 (Environment)
- opens in a new windowTitle 17 (Subdivisions)
- opens in a new windowTitle 18 (Zoning)
- opens in a new windowTitle 19 (Permit Processing)
Olhava Master Program
Proposals to develop parcels located within the Olhava Master Plan (OMP) will be reviewed in the context of the 1995 approved Master Plan, including the Environmental Impact Statement (EIS), mitigations, conditions of approval, and the subsequent Developer’s Agreement. Where those documents do not specifically indicate a different requirement, the opens in a new windowPoulsbo Municipal Code (PMC) shall apply.
- opens in a new windowOlhava Master Plan (w/EIS and Conditions)opens PDF file
- opens in a new windowSEPA Mitigations and Conditions of Approvalopens PDF file
- opens in a new windowConsolidated Building and Site Designopens PDF file – Updated January 2020 (for Commercial and Business Park)
- opens in a new windowCollege Marketplace (Olhava) Sign Programopens PDF file
- opens in a new windowDevelopment Agreementopens PDF file
Parks and Trails
Planning Department Maps:
Click on the thumbnail of a map to see the full-sized version (PDF). You should check with the Planning Department for the most recent maps.