Planning & Economic Development > Codes, Amendments & Maps
Are you interested in learning what your property is zoned, where critical areas are located, and what planning regulations are applicable to your property? The information contained below and the links to the right should lead you in the right direction. Or, contact us with additional questions.
Planning Codes & Amendments:
The Poulsbo Municipal Code (PMC) is available at this link. Please look for these Planning-related titles:
Olhava Master Plan Documents:
Proposals to develop parcels located within the Olhava Master Plan (OMP) will be reviewed in the context of the 1995 approved Master Plan, including the Environmental Impact Statement (EIS), mitigations, conditions of approval, and the subsequent Developer’s Agreement. Where those documents do not specifically indicate a different requirement, the opens in a new windowPoulsbo Municipal Code (PMC) shall apply.
- opens in a new windowOlhava Master Plan (w/EIS and Conditions)
- opens in a new windowSEPA Mitigations and Conditions of Approval
- opens in a new windowConsolidated Building and Site Design – Updated January 2020 (for Commercial and Business Park)
- opens in a new windowCollege Marketplace (Olhava) Sign Program
- opens in a new windowDevelopment Agreement
Planning Department Maps:
Click on the thumbnail of a map to see the full-sized version (PDF). You should check with the Planning Department for the most recent maps.