City of Poulsbo Logo

Police Department > Calling 911

911 should be called for any emergency or when you need to contact a police officer to report a crime.

Dispatching Services for the City of Poulsbo Police Department are provided by Kitsap911. To contact an officer for any emergency or non emergency situation, simply dial 911 and you will be connected with a Kitsap911 operator.

A good general rule of thumb: If you need a Police response, call 911. You are the eyes and ears of the Police Department. An involved and alert public enables the Police to do their job. If you see something, say something.

You should not call 911:
• To report power or cable outages, unless downed wires present a hazard
• To ask about community events, for directions or for information

If you live outside of Kitsap County you may call (360) 308-5400