City of Poulsbo Logo

Electronic Payment Options

Utility Billing

Property Owners or Authorized Billing Recipients: Pay your Utility Bill online by logging in to your eGovPLUS account.

For Tenants, Property Managers, or anyone looking to make a one-time payment without a login, select the Payment Type as “Property Managed – Utility Billing”.

Click HERE for online portal help.

Click HERE for emailed billing help.

Parks & Recreation

Pay for a class or other activity at Poulsbo Parks & Recreation. Log in to your Parks & Recreation Account and your balance due will show on the upper right of your screen in the cart. Click on the cart, then on the blue “Checkout” button in the lower right corner, which will take you to the “Payment” page. Click the green “Continue to Payment” button, then enter your card information and click the blue “Make Payment” button at the bottom of your screen to process the payment. A receipt will be emailed to you.

Municipal Court

Pay for fines or fees to the Municipal Court.

Other City Services

Pay invoices, such as HDPA assessments or dumpster billings. Use this payment portal with the assistance of City Staff to pay for other city services like billing authorizations or rental fees.

Land Use Permit

Pay for building, engineering, or planning permit. At the end of your transaction, you will be provided with payment confirmation and an option to print a receipt for your records.

 A convenience fee is charged with each transaction. Per City of Poulsbo Resolution No. 2017-03, convenience fees are assessed and collected by the 3rd party agency handling the payments. The City of Poulsbo DOES NOT receive any of the transaction fees charged.

 Convenience Fees:
  • Credit Cards – 3% of the transaction amount for all credit cards. Payments under $67.00 will be charged a flat $2.00 fee.
  • E-Check – $2.00 per transaction.

Before Continuing:
Have your SmartGov account and permit number or access code ready. Select the permit to pay for and you will be guided through the payment process.

If you do not have this information, please contact one of the departments below:
Building: (360) 394-9882 or
Engineering: (360) 394-9882 or
Planning: (360) 394-9748 or plan&