City of Poulsbo Logo

City Clerk > Forms

Claim for Damages

To present a claim for damages against the City of Poulsbo, please complete a Claim for Damages form. The completed claim form must be filed with the Risk Manager, located at 200 NE Moe St., 3rd floor, Poulsbo, WA 98370.

Complaints and Issues

To easily report issues like potholes, graffiti, sidewalk issues, litter and more, click here.

Please submit a Complaint Form for all other concerns.