Planning & Economic Development > Poulsbo in the Press
Here you can find a curation of positive, economic related news articles about the vibrant Poulsbo area.
- Viking Fest 2018 (Kitsap Sun)
- 17 small towns near Seattle you need to visit right now
- Poulsbo business sells locally made submarine swag (Kitsap Sun)
- Degree programs adapt to put education more within reach (Seattle Times)
- Nordiska continues Scandinavian tradition on Poulsbo’s Front Street (Kitsap Sun)
- Sluys Bakery: Poulsbo’s must-see sweet spot (King 5 News)
- Western Red Brewing opens in Poulsbo (Kitsap Sun)
- Truelux offers candles that provide moisturizing lotion (King 5 News)
- The Best Small Towns in Washington to Visit This Summer
- (Next) Best Paddling Towns: Poulsbo, Wash.
- Explore Little Norway During A Day Trip to Poulsbo
- The Licorice Shrine
- 10 of the best small towns in the US: readers’ travel tips