Parks & Recreation > Poulsbo Tree Board & Urban Forestry Program
The Poulsbo Tree Board was established in 1997 to advise and educate the Mayor, City Council and citizens on issues pertaining to trees in the city. This includes the promoting of responsible planting of trees on public and private property; promoting public education and proper tree maintenance of trees; advocating trees within the city; providing for aesthetics within the city through the formulation and implementation of tree programs; developing innovative and joint funding for tree projects from a variety of sources; and providing the Mayor and the City Council with a yearly report regarding Tree Board activities.
Upcoming Tree Board Classes
To register for these free classes, please click here for Online Registration.
The Poulsbo Tree Board offers the following classes. Pre-registration is required by calling 360-779-9898 or registering online at CityofPoulsbo.com/Register. All classes will be held online via Zoom.
Designing with Trees in the Landscape. Mon, Mar 22, 12-1:30p
Native Trees & Shrubs in Poulsbo’s Parks. Mon, Apr 5, 12-1:30p
Current Board Members
- Jenise Bauman, Chairperson
- Bess Bronstein
- Janet Brown
- Joan Hett
- Terri Jones
- Gayle Larson
- Jim Leary
Documents & Forms
- opens in a new windowCelebration Tree Programopens PDF file
- opens in a new windowSignificant Trees of Poulsboopens PDF file
- opens in a new windowNomination Form: Significant Trees of Poulsboopens PDF file
- 2020 Tree Board Annual Reportopens PDF file
- opens in a new windowPoulsbo’s Public Tree Ordinance 2009-09opens PDF file
- opens in a new windowPoulsbo Tree Planting Guideopens PDF file
- opens in a new windowVolunteer Application Formopens PDF file
Future Meetings – 2021: January 11, March 8, May 10, July 12, Sept. 13, Nov. 8